Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another step forward

Wish you all a very happy and a promising new year. Many among us must have made some resolutions to signify the promises that we hope to keep. I am no exception. I too have made my promises like last year. But this time I do intend to follow through, atleast one of them. I created my blog for the very first time.

Since last August I have been writing my newsletter based on spices and then offering cooking classes focused on those spices. The response has been good and the eagerness to learn has become evident in the number of classes that gets filled. But unfortunately my target audience has remained confined in Tampa Bay region. Now I think the time has come for me to broaden my horizon and spread my words beyond the geographical confines. Blog seems to be a good options to exchange ideas and thoughts from my peers who believe in good food and essence of spices in our lives.

To begin my blog, I have posted five of my past newsletters. The current one, Cumin, was written and circulated in December for which I will have classes in January. Going forward, each month I intend to write on one new subject and then offer relevant classes in the next month. The workshops are open for anyone who is interested in learning good Indian food. Pre registeration for the classes would be appreciated.

I understand that if you do not live in a driving distance, you might not be interested in the classes. But if you do, I would be most delighted to have you in my kitchen to share my knowledge on Indian food. Meanwhile, enjoy my research ywritings on food and related subject. I'll look forward to our ideas and inputs to my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment